Monday 1 January 2018

A Year Summary

Dear myself,

    I'm doing just fine.I'm turning 24 this year.Last year (2016) were really challenging to me.It was so many up and down.In the early 2016,I'm die trying to finishing my studies.Final year project was finally completed in March.However,I couldn't graduate yet because of 2 elective subject which I planned to take during short semester in April.

    Then the nightmare started.My university didn't offer elective subjects during short semester.The only elective subject was Introduction to Nuclear from Mechanical Department.As I'm from Electrical Department student,I can apply for that subject but I still need one more subject to complete the degree.Urghhh!! All those things happen because I believe on the rumors during my Student Council years.They said the upcoming short semester shall turn to long semester.Learn your lesson kiddo.Do not trust rumors even though it is from higher position peeps.

    After that,I decided to take a break from studies(did not enroll in any subject during short semester).I had never ever able to holiday for more than 3 weeks for the past 5 years.The last and longest break were during SPM. I'm one of the first people in my school entered university earlier by a couple of month(as IPTS enterence were early back then).So, it has been a while I enjoyed long break.

    Since it is so awkward to me to stayed at home for so long even though it just 2 weeks,I searched for part time job with my friend,Amalina.

PS: Telah lama post ni di draft..(feb 2017)..cerita x habis lagi tapi kte post dulu..

0 komento:

Post a Comment

 
;